The Day When Stace Outblonded Slum
(we were supposed to label the parts of the cell the lines are pointing to...)
Me: "What is H pointing to???"
Stace: "I think H is the little triangular thing."
Me: "Huh what triangular thing?"
Siyix: "I think the little triangular thing is the arrowhead."
(HAHAHA for once, siyix actually sounded kinda smart. -Sorn)
This is the reason why I love my Bio revision notes:D
Hello, says Sexy Intestine, & my friends are now called Cute Lymph Nodes, Hot Kidney, Sweet Heart & *something* Abs (I think) cos we don't want to have beauty that's just skin-deep. -sagely smile-
I'm going insane, after that @#$% head-banging Math question, I'm losing all grips on normality. HELP.
The campus is so pretty at night<3
(we were supposed to label the parts of the cell the lines are pointing to...)
Me: "What is H pointing to???"
Stace: "I think H is the little triangular thing."
Me: "Huh what triangular thing?"
Siyix: "I think the little triangular thing is the arrowhead."
(HAHAHA for once, siyix actually sounded kinda smart. -Sorn)
This is the reason why I love my Bio revision notes:D
Hello, says Sexy Intestine, & my friends are now called Cute Lymph Nodes, Hot Kidney, Sweet Heart & *something* Abs (I think) cos we don't want to have beauty that's just skin-deep. -sagely smile-
I'm going insane, after that @#$% head-banging Math question, I'm losing all grips on normality. HELP.
The campus is so pretty at night<3

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home